Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two new items listed in my shop today!

I just made two new items today. The first one is blushing beauty. It is such a beautiful color. Is it pink? Is it peach? I'll just call it blush. It has a vintage like rhinestone button center. The layers of petals have been sewen together.  For some reason it looks shabby chic to me. Would be lovely for a bridesmaid if this is the bridal party color. Would look great as a shawl/scarf clip. Use your imagination it is not limited to your hair. The same holds true for my second piece. The Cindy Cinderella. Those of you that know me know I named this after my sis. It just screams Cindy to me. But, the 7 year old Cindy circa 1984.  All of that was my inspiration. I cut layers of fabric and added tulle inbetween the layers. It has a large rhinestone "honeycomb" center. This is a versatile piece great for an adult, teen, child. It secures with a single prong clip. Check out my shop for other great items.
-Lola xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment