My brother in law owns a hair salon and just started doing the Brazilian blowout. I was hesitant at first because I thought my hair was too curly to have nice results and if I still have to flat iron it then forget it. But, I went ahead with it and I am in amazed. I only put a small amount of smoothing balm after I got out of the shower and let my hair air dry and it is straight, silky and no frizz at all.
This is how it's done. Your hair is first washed to remove any residue from styling products then the product is applied as if you were applying dye. Then it is blow dried and then flat ironed. The solution was making my eyes water as if I was cutting onions so I just kept my eyes closed every now and then other than that not at all bad and the results are so worth it. It lasts 6-8 weeks I think so it will be nice to have it straight for a while. Here is a before and after.
-Lola xoxo
![]() |
| I tried to find a before but I always keep my hair back here is one with it down and a different color but, you can see the curls, waves. Nice smooth and straight. Big difference. |


Never even heard of this Brazilian Blowout! I need it, so tired of frizzy hair. :\ Your hair looks great! And that headband in the second picture is very pretty!
ReplyDelete