I love to bake. I was making a new goody everyday. Really (well not in these summer months) First my husband complained that I was trying to make him fat. Now that it is so warm out I don't even want to think about turning my oven on and now he complains that I don't make anything anymore. Have you ever heard of www.allrecipes.com Well I was addicted to trying all things that looked good to me(that's a lot!) If recipes like: Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Buns & Best Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie doesn't lure you to check it out then I don't know what will.
I have a huge cookbook now if recipes from that site. I even submitted my own Horchata recipe and it has over 100 reviews. Mostly good reviews see it under Lola's Horchata. My husband messed up my recipe by telling me to add more cinnamon now that is the one thing that people complain about that it has too much cinnamon. The other thing they complain about is that it is too watery. Just add some more damm milk! It's your preferance, I personally think it is a little sweet but, that can easily be adjusted to your liking. Check it out and if you try it let me know how you like it.
I love that people like you and me get to leave the reviews so the recipes are tried and most people tweak them to their liking and I usually follow the majority inregards to tweaking a recipe. I usually never follow the recipes to a t.
Happy Wednesday!
-Lola xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment