Thursday, September 2, 2010

Enter to win my monthly GIVEAWAY!

I am starting a monthly giveaway. This month the lucky winner will have a choice between the Cindy Cinderella - a pink and black polka dot fabric flower hair clip. The flower consists of layers of fabric with white tulle and a honeycomb rhinestone center. The other choice is the Nicolette. It has two kinds of fabric with colors of black, white and grey with black tulle and a honeycomb rhinestone center. See my shop for the complete details on the item. These accessories are not limited to wear in your hair. How about a scarf/shawl clip? Very versatile use your imagination. Your exact item may vary slightly due to natural variations in fabric.

Ok so how do enter? My rules are going to be as simple as 123

1. Become a follower on my blog
2. Post a comment with your contact information so if you are the lucky winner I can contact you. This will be your entry (post it on this giveaway post)
3. To gain additional entries- Post a link/mention this giveaway on your blog/facebook etc. come back and post a comment that you did this and gain an additional 5 entries.

Contest ends September 30, 2010 11:59 pm
Winner will be announced October 1, 2010
Good Luck!!


the Cindy Cinderella





the Nicolette

17 comments:

  1. Hello! My name is victoria and I absolutely love the Cindy Cinderella piece! It is beautiful and very well crafted!

    I also have a shop on Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/gardenofedendesigns
    You can contact me there or can contact me at my blog:
    http://gardenofedendesigns.blogspot.com/

    Peace. Love. Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also shared your giveaway with my fellow facebook fans :)

    Check it out:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Statesboro-GA/Garden-of-Eden-Designs/116988661648299?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shop!

    Contact me at:
    wafford.candace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted on twitter!

    http://twitter.com/BodyLure

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a link on twitter
    http://twitter.com/tlcfree2bme

    and on my blog
    http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com/2010/09/infinitely-interestin-blog-enter-to-win.html

    my email address is
    tlcfree2bme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely!!
    vrtheriot@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. following via gfc- brenda hensley
    bhensley89@gmail.com & http://bhensley89.blogspot.com/
    I would pick the Cindy Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  8. shared on fb
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=525632222&v=wall&story_fbid=141567029218145

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweet-@xlilmomma89x
    http://twitter.com/xlilmomma89x/status/23033013843

    ReplyDelete
  10. blogged-
    http://bhensley89.blogspot.com/2010/09/infinitely-interestin-hairclip-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following on GFC
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posted on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/smashbravoteam/status/23883115724
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    1/5

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/smashbravoteam/status/23883115724
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    2/5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Posted on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/smashbravoteam/status/23883115724
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    3/5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Posted on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/smashbravoteam/status/23883115724
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    4/5

    ReplyDelete
  16. Posted on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/smashbravoteam/status/23883115724
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    5/5

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Nicolette cuz I wear a lot of black and this would look great as an accent piece. Just became a gfc follower under name jhb. Thanks for the chance.
    jhbalvin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete