Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've been busy today

I was busy creating today. I love adding new items in my shop. I have a vision in my head of how I want an item to be sometimes it comes through sometimes it doesn't. I am proud of these two. Check them out. Also thank you to all that offered their warm wishes and prayers for my Dad. He is improving! They found the infection it was in his kidneys so they have been treating it. He walked around in the hospital today for the first time in about 5-6 days so I am estatic. They are going to start him on liquids he hasn't had anything since the begining of the month.
Did anyone watch Monday night football last night? I watched the Chiefs vs. Chargers (GO Chargers!) well they lost :( it was a nail biter at the end  they always keep us in suspense up until those last few seconds. Thats what makes it fun right? Happy Tuesday!

Red Flower with White feathers- wouldn't this be lovely for a non traditional head piece for the bride. So glamorous!



Beautiful vibrant colors. Perfect for autumn!


I listed this peacock one yesterday another one for a special occasion.

1 comment: