Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Does anyone want to win a $50 American Express Giftcard

Well momdelicious.blogspot.com is giving away two $50.00 Amex giftcards. Check it out here: http://momdelicious.blogspot.com/2010/09/50-american-express-gift-card-giveaway.html#comment-form
 It's easy to enter and who doesn't need some extra cash!
I am already thinking how I would spend the $50.00 giftcard pedicure, makeup etc...

Reminder my giveaway ends this Thursday 9/30 for a free hair accesory you still have time to enter!

Aren't we going into October? San Diego is having record breaking temps. It was 90 at the beach - 100 inland yesterday and Sunday. I hate the heat but it got my butt to the beach two days in a row. I haven't been there all summer but, it was hot enough to make me go. The kids loved it we actually went in the water. I love seeing their little smiling faces and hearing their laughs while they splashed around it was fun. Have a great day!
Lola xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment