So today I am going to rave about allissaRose http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlissaRose?ref=seller_info it's a shop on Etsy. I just purchased from her two lovely little plants growing out of a wine cork. It has a magnet on the other side perfect to hang on a fridge (or anything else that a magnet would cling to). It comes with a little succulant plant so it doesn't need too much water- just a few drops every now and then. I bought one for me and another for my grandma. We are plant lovers and this is just another way to add some life into our home. They retail for just $3.50 each and I just think it is the coolest thing. She packaged them very nicely and they came fast- well we live in the same city but, she sent priority mail so you would get it 2-3 days tops. The plants were healthy and look so cool. I thought it would be a great meaningful gift for someone without breaking the bank. Take a look at her shop.

So I think I just found this off of your site... very nice pieces by the way! So cool of you! Thank you so much for blogging about me Lola!
ReplyDelete-AlissaRose
what a wonderful way to share the love of plants! And best part they are space savers also for those who live in small homes! Love this!
ReplyDelete