Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life- a true juggling act! - All you Moms can relate

Does your life ever truly get overwhelming? It is amazing how much we do on a day to day basis. All you moms out there know exactly what I mean. Before I had my second son I worked 40 hours a week, took care of my first son and did all the household chores. Not too bad. Then I got to be a stay at home mom with a newborn and a 9 year old and run the household. Then I was a stay at home mom with a 12 year old, 3 yr old and a newborn. That was the begining of really feeling overwhelmed. My husband is self employed and works 7 days a week 12 hour days. We are blessed that he has a lot of work but, we never get to see him. We are lucky if he gets a day off once every two months. Every party or family function the kids and I go by ourselves. Everyone asks where my husband's at already knowing the answer- that he is working.  So I do everything on my own. Every once and a while when my husband does have a day off and he spends time with the kids he does give me credit and say "I don't know how you do this everyday." Did I mention I have 3 wild boys. Well my oldest is  now 15 he is an angel.  He does help me out with the little ones whether he likes it or not.

My new shop on etsy is finally getting orders. I am so ecstatic. I love creating things it is truly an outlet for me. I put on my ipod, the kids are sleeping and I get to have my "me time" and do something that I so enjoy. We all have an outlet. I am not much of a t.v. person but I am a reality t.v. "whore" - Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, Dancing with the Stars and 90210 no I am not 19 yrs old everything else I liked got canceled- Journey Man, Lipstick Jungle, the new Melrose Place.
I am just changing subjects left and right-
Anyone that has followed me knew my dad was having complications from his cancer surgery. But, after 19 days in the hospital he is finally home! We are all so happy. Cancer is such an awful sad thing. It is horrible how it picks and chooses people. Why are some selected to suffer? My husband is 5 years cancer free this year he went through a lot too. It really effects everyone.
Well happy Wednesday! Technically it is tuesday night for me
Lola xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your recent activity on etsy I'll add you to my fav's I'm there too! bewellgifts and shoppolkadots
    Great news about your Father. Wishing you happiness and continued success, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Soul Mom is blog hopping and following you! Hope you’ll hop and follow back! www.thesoulmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it sounds like you have a super busy life..hang in there!

    I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great night.

    Amanda
    http://www.nutritionistreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete